Life flies on...

/
0 Comments

And so it's been entirely too long since my last post. I have no real excuses, other than the usual chaos that is my life. Work has been busy (it's getting to be that time of year) and the girls are always on the go. Finally, we're seeing some warmer weather (well, not so much today, but over the past week). We spent a little time out in the yard with the girls last weekend and we all had some fun. Daddy got to put around some golf balls (to which the little one took a great interest! Could she be a golfing-buddy-to-be? ;o), the big girl learned to fly a kite, and we made use of the swingset and new trampoline that the neighbor gave us a few weeks ago. Went to the park on Sunday with Mom and the nephew to burn off a little energy. Boy, I just love spring!

I've also been doing a lot of internet searching and driving around looking at houses. Yes. I guess you could say I'm officially obsessed. Houses in the area that we want to move are selling very quickly and I'm just crossing my fingers that we sell ours and find the perfect home - all in perfect timing... I do have faith that what is meant to be, will be. I guess I will just have to wait and see what that ends up being...


You may also like

No comments: