A year in review

/
0 Comments
Okay, I know, a couple weeks late here, but better late than never. Right? I thought I would do a quick recap of our top ten highlights (or lowlights, apparently we have a lot of those) of 2007. So, here goes it:
1. Our big girl turned 4 (old news now b/c she's already 5!)
2. Our little girl turned 1.
3. We put our house on the market.
4. Hubby had shoulder surgery.
5. I turned 27. Yippee.
6. We got an offer on our house, made an offer on another & started packing like mad. Unfortunately it all fell through in the end. The stress about killed me, but we survived.
7. We took the house off the market for a while.
8. Hubby got a raise - yay!
9. Hubby turned 29 (one more year, honey...)
10. Hubby had knee surgery (which he is still trying to recover from)

Not an extremely eventful year, but enough. I just wish there were more positive things on that list (specifically less surgeries & more moving, but whatever.)

Here's to 2008. May it be filled with more positive than negative, but most of all may we get through it all happily together.


You may also like

No comments: