/
0 Comments
I have a handfull of things to be thankful for today. I took both girls to the dr this morning and it actually wansn't horrible this time. We got in fairly quickly and everyone behaved, even me. 2 flu vaccines, 2 hep vaccines, 2 clean bills of health and 5 stickers later, we were out of there - even somewhat cheerful. Burger King afterwards makes everything all better ;o) And I can't even tell you how happy I am that the little one's errr..."poo", is back to normal errr...consistancy ;o) Utterly gross, I know, but this is a mom's journal afterall. You're bound to run into a mention of, you know, poo, eventually.

I'm also slowly getting through a special Christmas project that I am making for one of the most important people in my life. It's turning out pretty cute if I do say so myself. Therefore, I am thankful for all the great freebies there are out there on the web that helped make it possible. I'm so excited about it!


You may also like

No comments: