/
0 Comments
First of all, I am thankful that I am only actually doing this for myself, and that I can forgive myself for these days of laziness. Yes, I have been thankful for some things over the past few days, but sometimes it's just not easy to put it all into words.

Second, I am thankful that people from my past that I have wondered about for so long are doing so well, living awesome lives. I really am. Although I will admit that there is a little, teeny part of me that is jealous of how different their lives are from mine. Don't get me wrong, I love my life and the people in it with me. I sometimes wonder though what life is like out there. You know, out there where you have money (and gumption) to travel the whole world, seeing it all, soaking it all in, being THERE. Out there where you move your entire life the whole distance of a country away from your roots, your family and everything you've ever known. What could that be like? How would that feel? I have no idea.


You may also like

No comments: