Thanks for the little things

/
0 Comments
Today I decided I need to start being more thankful for all those little things that I take for granted. Being that it is not quite a month until Thanksgiving, I am going to try to remember those tiny gratitudes daily and hopefully it will help me remember that I am not as bad off as I may sometimes imagine.

Today I am grateful for a warm house with a soon-to-be crackling fireplace.
And that my fall allergies, although not completely cleared up, seem to be subsiding.
And that I am getting the chance to make my own crafty Christmas cards this year - and that we were able to afford to do that!
And that my Christmas shopping is already well underway & my goal of hopefully doing it all credit-card-free this year might just be met.


You may also like

No comments: