Godmother again!

/
0 Comments
So yesterday I got a phone call from my cousin's girlfriend who just had a baby girl. We are not very close at all, but I have been trying to help her out with some advice about breastfeeding and all that since according to some, I'm apparently an "old pro"... ha! Anyways, she asked me if I would like to be the baby's Godmother! I was so shocked, but flattered. And of course I accepted. The baptism will be in two weeks when she is about 6 weeks old - and for most of our family, that will be the first time they'll be seeing this baby! The new parents have been really protective so far & only a select few have had the pleasure of meeting the baby. So that fact makes me feel even more special to be chosen. I will be proud to have another Godchild -- my nephew and another cousin's babygirl are also mine. Nothing wrong with more babies to love!


You may also like

No comments: