Lingering in limbo

/
0 Comments
Ok, so I know life isn't really all that bad. I have so much to be grateful for in my life. I really shouldn't spend so much time complaining about everything. It's just that it would all be so much easier to handle if I knew when and what things are going to happen in the near future.

For the time being, we are living in a sort of limbo. As we have been since March, we are still trying to sell our house. Which wouldn't be all that aweful if it weren't for the no-warning-two-hour-cleaning-frenzy-showings and of course so many of our little things are packed away and being stored at mom's for God knows how long. In the meantime, I've finally broken down & started on the baby's scrapbook (which I was PLANNING on waiting until we moved to do, but anyway...), only to find that I have somehow misplaced her ultrasound photos! That is just SO unlike me! Of course, they're probably in a box SOMEWHERE, but who wants to rummage through an endless sea of boxes? PLUS I had to try and make a recipe by memory the other night because, yep, you guessed it, my recipes are all packed...somewhere. I guess it turned out okay, but that's beside the point!

On the other hand, even if were were lucky enough to actually find a buyer interested in our house and sell it, we don't actually have anywhere else to GO at the moment. The house we originally wanted to buy currently has a contract on it. And it seems that there is simply NOTHING else suitable on the market right now! How can that be, with the billions of listings littering realtor.com in this time of a "buyers market"? Anyway, I just wish I knew when....IF it will ever happen. It's that patience thing again. I'm just not so good at it.


You may also like

No comments: