Free entertainment at it's finest

/
1 Comments


Okay, so maybe it doesn't take a lot to entertain me. But that's probably a good thing. I've got two of the best sources of entertainment right there with me so much of the time, too. OH, the things children say...

So, we're taking a walk around my mom's neighborhood yesterday, toddler in the stroller, preschooler on the bike. Up, up, and up a hill we're walking, when suddenly, the avid biker stops, turns and states "my energy fell out". Ha! Little comments like that just crack me up. We were rolling for a while on that one. There's also that not-so-tiny voice belting out all the words to her favorite songs in the car. And they're not even kiddie songs. She prefers the radio ;o)

The little one is not without her entertaining features either. She's in LOVE with shoes. Especially flip-flops. And she's getting pretty good at tromping around the house in mine, actually. But it's SO hilarious watching her try to put them on herself. Something so mundane and everyday, but funny, none-the-less. I don't know if it's just because I'm their mom, but I don't really care. They both have a great sense of humor, and that is one of the few things that helps make all my days brighter.


You may also like

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Cool Blog Ang! Love it!

-Jaimee