To pack or to unpack, that is the question...

/
0 Comments
Did I mention that we are moving? Or at least, we're TRYING to move. Everything seemed to be going so well. We listed our house, we found a house to buy, made an offer which was accepted, we got an offer on our house and were set to move out by June 29th, & we began packing like CRAZY. Then, kaboom! All of the sudden it feels the the walls are caving in all around me. In the process of trying to set up a closing, we find out that the people buying our house lost the loan they had originally been preapproved for because our house is a "manufactured home", and apparently only some mortgage companies will cover them. SO, now we're trying to nudge these seemingly UNMOTIVATED people to make the call to another mortgage company & get things moving again. I swear, they are the most irrational people I've ever known.

And here we sit. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting for something that is completely out of our control (let me mention, that is probably the thing I am LEAST good at.) I feel like I'm losing my mind. Seriously. My house is half packed in boxes in a pile in my living room. We've bought appliances for our new house. We've SOLD our riding lawn mower!! And I have the girl we're trying to buy from calling me, frantic, because she's getting pressure from the people she's buying from to close! It's killing me. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I'm snippy at the girls, and the hubby. I'm hardly paying any attention at work. And not to mention, I'm short handed at work this week and next, so I really need to be focused.

I am scared to death about how this could possibly turn out. I just want to move. I want to finally hear some good news. I want to paint my little girl's new bedroom, and go furniture shopping, and have my own little art room!! Really, at the moment, all I really want is to be able to think about something else. Anything else.


You may also like

No comments: