Intro

/
0 Comments
And today I decided to start a blog. No real reason other that I have so many random thoughts swimming around in my brain all the time and I think it might be healthy to get some of them out somehow. I don't really have the time, but who really wants to work while at work anyway?

I'm a mom. I've always wanted to be a mom - as long as I can remember. When I married my school sweetheart, he told me he wanted 12 kids! I know he was exagerating, but at least I knew we were on the same train as far as kids go. We tried for a long time for our kids. And we lost two angels along the way. But I wouldn't have done a single thing differently. We wound up with two absolutely gorgeous girls, and in our eyes, their ages are perfectly spaced. So what else could we ask for? I'm pretty sure we're done, too. Well, at least that's where our last coversation about it ended. We're done... I think.


You may also like

No comments: