Gratitude for the good

/
0 Comments
So it's had a few days to sink in. Life goes on. And it's not horrible. In fact, other than the piles of boxes, it hasn't really been that bad at all the past few days. The hubby is being wonderfully sweet thanks to his new happy pills ;o) And we even went on a date Friday night. The kids have been pretty good too. Work is busy, but not really bad at the moment. And oddly, in spite of the recent disappointments, I'm settled this morning in a puffy cloud of thankfulness. I really do have so much in my life to be thankful for.

This morning on the car ride to town, I look in my rear-view mirror and see two precious little people with giant smiles, waving their arms above their heads to the music (both of them!) It was adorable. OMGosh, do I love those girls!


You may also like

No comments: